T2 have cornered the Australian tea market with their epic range of teas. Here are some of the ones I have sampled with friends and family over the last year.
- T2 English Breakfast – good solid winner to drink with your first meal of the day
- T2 Irish Breakfast – another great everyday tea
- T2 New York Breakfast – This one claims to taste like American hot pancakes – I’m yet to have a holiday in New York to tell you how authentic this is.
- T2 Canberra Breakfast – I’d like to enjoy this one with my extended family living and working in the Australian capital. This beverage has an ANZAC biscuit twist. How is that possible?
- T2 Earl Grey – I can taste bergamot and citrus flavours on a classic black tea.
- T2 Melbourne Breakfast – touches of vanilla
- T2 Chia – warming spices – think cloves, cardamom, star anise, cinnamon and ginger
- T2 Morning Sunshine – ah, you have to love your partner when they greet with you a cup of tea in the morning (followed up by a full English breakfast)
T2 tea comes in boxes, gift packs or
Please leave a comment with your favourite way to drink tea or your go-to T2 flavour? Do you like to drink it with a tea bag or loose leaf?
Order from: https://www.t2tea.com/
Photo credit: Drew Coffman, Unsplash