“These are a festive treat inspired by one of my absolute fave desserts – perfect for the summer holiday season! Healthy enough for breakfast, but tasty enough for dessert! It’s thick, vegan and extra creamy!! Specifically, the addition of Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk is the hero ingredient in this dairy-free smoothie recipe, it makes the perfect body and base that combines the rest of the ingredients!”
“So easy and quick to make it’s ready in just 5 minutes – you only have to throw a couple of ingredients into the blender, decorate and let the magic happen,” says Lara De Bruyne (Lala’s Plate).
Summer Pavlova Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup Califia Farms Vanilla Almond milk
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp stevia
- Vegan Mini Meringues
- Fresh Strawberries + Raspberries + Blueberries
- Passionfruit Pulp
- Blend smoothie bowl ingredients together until just combined and a creamy, thick and smooth consistency is formed.
- Add and smooth out into your two serving bowls.
- Top with vegan mini meringues, fresh strawberries + raspberries + blueberries and drizzle over passionfruit pulp and enjoy!
About Lala’s Plate
Lara De Bruyne is a recipe creator, food stylist, photographer and writer for lalasplate.com. She has a huge passion for being creative in the kitchen and making delicious tasty food, health, fitness and living a balanced lifestyle. Follow her Instagram here: @lalasplate
For more details on Califia Farms visit: califiafarms.com.au or head to @califiafarmau