Serves 4 to 6. Prep time – 5 minutes, plus chilling.
- 1/4 cup (20g) Strawberry Sunrise Tea
- 3 cups (750ml) boiling water
- Handful of strawberries, sliced
- 1 peach, stone removed and sliced
- 2 cups (500ml) sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup (250ml) peach nectar
- Stir the tea into boiling water. Cool to room temperature before refrigerating to chill well.
- To serve, strain the tea through a fine sieve. Pour the sparkling apple cider into the base of a large jug. Add ice and the sliced fruit. Top with tea and finish with peach nectar.
About Clean Tea
Clean Tea makers of 100% organic herbal teas, has created four refreshing recipes that anyone can try this summer. This Australian business has over 50 blends that are hand-blended, sustainability sourced, organic, gluten-free, vegan, and free from chemicals and artificial flavours, making it the perfect choice for any tea drinker.