This peanut butter crumble recipe smell divine fresh out of the oven. It’s packed with healthy apples, honey, oats and peanut butter with the lovely warming smell of cinnamon.
Time: 60 minutes. Serves 6 people.
Peanut Butter Crumble Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 5 large Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup wholemeal SR flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Greek yoghurt to serve, if deserved
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 1.5 litre (6 cups) baking dish. Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Place apples, one tablespoon of honey and water in a large saucepan over low heat. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and discard liquid.
- Meanwhile, combine melted butter, remaining honey and half the peanut butter in a medium bowl. Mix until well combined. Add rolled oats, flour and cinnamon and mix well.
- Transfer cooked apples to the baking dish. Use a teaspoon to place small drops of the remaining peanut butter over the top of the cooked apples. Sprinkle crumble mixture over and smooth to cover. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with Greek yoghurt, if desired.
Mayver’s Smooth and Crunchy Peanut Butter 750g Mega Jars are available now in Woolworths, Australia-wide for RRP AUD$8.50.
Mayver’s is an Australian family-owned natural spread company. All Mayver’s natural spreads are vegan and contain absolutely no added oil, sugar, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or hardened fats and are nothing but goodness for your family. Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For more information, recipes or inspiration visit Mayver’s website: mayvers.com.au