Brissy Bubble Waffle is the first and only market stall in Brisbane selling Hong Kong eggette bubble waffles. These were originally made to use up the broken eggs at the local markets. All waffles are freshly made to order and cooked between special waffle makers. The bubbles are just the right size to bite off a mouthful.
I enjoyed my devil chocolate bubble waffle which was filled with creamy vanilla ice cream, mini brownie, cookie rolls, cocoa puffs and drizzled with Nutella. All the flavours combined well together.
Brissy Bubble Waffle sell a range of different flavours including:
- Honey – original waffle, vanilla ice cream, honey comb, honey nut flakes, topped with honey
- Fruit Party – original waffle, melon, strawberries, kiwi, banana, chia seeds
- Caramel Coffee – coffee waffle, vanilla ice cream, caramel popcorn and caramel topping
- Rainbow – froot loops waffle, vanilla ice cream, froot loops and rainbow sprinkles
- Oreo – original waffle, vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, cookie rolls, Nutella
- Banana Nutella – banana, vanilla ice cream, Nutella, cookie rolls
- Strawberry Nutella – strawberry, vanilla ice cream, Nutella, cookie rolls
You can add extra toppings or change the original waffle to a chocolate or coffee flavoured one.
They also sell cute lightbulb fruit tea.
To find out where they are appearing next visit the Brissy Bubble Waffles Facebook page.