Salt Meats Cheese is serving up its limited-edition meticulously crafted truffle-infused menu to celebrate the Australian truffle season! Here’s one of the recipes from the seasonal menu:
Truffle Pizza Recipe
1 fresh pizza dough ball
120g fresh mozzarella
120g brown button mushrooms
80g shaved grana padano cheese
Fresh shaved black truffle
- Take the pizza dough out of the fridge and let it settle to room temperature. Stretch out pizza dough by hand.
- Take 120g fresh mozzarella place on pizza evenly.
- Use truffle paste to top on pizza evenly, then take 120g brown button mushroom place on pizza base evenly and sprinkle 5g of olive oil.
- Turn on oven to 220 degrees and insert pizza, cook for 10 min.
- Remove pizza from the oven and add 80g shaved grana padano cheese, finish with freshly shaved black truffle.
About Salt Meats Cheese
Established in 2012, Salt Meats Cheese is a family-owned Italian restaurant group and purveyor of gourmet Italian produce. The cousin duo behind Salt Meats Cheese, Stefano De Blasi and Edoardo Perlo share a mutual passion for honest cooking using quality ingredients.
Truffle menu will be available for dinner 5pm Monday 20 July 2020 to Sunday 26 July 2020, at participating venues (Salts Meat Cheese Newstead, and Salt Meats Cheese Surfers Paradise).