Are you someone who is always on the go and often finding yourself saying you never have time to eat breakfast? Well, you’ll never be left with mid-morning munchies again, with these delectable peanut butter bars perfect for grabbing on the fly. With four simple and unbelievably healthy ingredients, you will want to give these addictive bars a try.
Perfect Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
¾ Cups Smooth Peanut Butter
½ Cups Maple Syrup
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
3 Cups PRO-biotic Almond and Manuka Honey Toasted Muesli
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a small saucepan and heat slowly until boiling. Simmer for 1-2 minutes (stirring constantly) before removing from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer peanut butter mixture to mixing bowl along with muesli and combine until everything is incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a lined tin, smooth top and place in the fridge for two to four hours.
- Cut into desired bars (8 to 10 pieces) and store in an air-tight container in the pantry.
Australian owned and operated since 1991, Sunsol muesli has been one of Australia’s most popular supermarket brands creating delicious and unique blends of muesli with all the goodness that nature has to offer.
The Sunsol brand is owned by Select Harvests, one of Australia’s largest nut and health food companies. Select Harvests is a manufacturer and marketer of nut products, health snacks and muesli to the Australian retail and industrial markets. We also have an extensive exporting business, exporting to Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Select Harvests is also one of the major Almond farm owners and operators in Australia. Our Almonds are grown are across three regions, the Mallee (Northern Victoria), Riverland (South Australia) and in the Riverina district (New South Wales). https://www.sunsol.com.au/