We’re excited to share with you a bespoke recipe created by BWS Insider and Spirits connoisseur, Sam Benham. This Dalgona Coffee Martini has a bit of cult following at the moment.
Dalgona Coffee Martini Recipe
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 100mL milk (you can supplement this with a milk alternative (oat milk, almond milk) if you’d prefer
- 1 shot of Baileys
- 1 shot of Coffee liqueur
- Electric/hand whisk
- Cocktail shaker (or just a glass filled with ice)
- Whisk the coffee, sugar, and water together until light brown and peaks form when removing whisk. DISCLAIMER: You will need to vigorously whisk, I would recommend an electric whisker, but you may use a whisk if you’re after a simultaneous upper body workout.
- Pour the Baileys, Coffee Liqueur, and milk into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain the mixture into a stylish or fancy glass (or just a cup, you do you).
- Spoon the whipped coffee over your Baileys and Coffee Liqueur mixture. Kick back and enjoy!
We recommend using freshly ground or instant coffee from Blackboard Coffee Roasters.
Thank you to South Australian Sam Benham for the collaboration. Follow Sam for video tutorials, recipes and tips here: https://www.instagram.com/bws_sam/