B. Lucky & Sons is a hip new venue where pawn shop meets glam chic serving great food and drink.
Someone has dreamed up the ultimate men’s den and mashed up the nostalgic thrill of playing games, sophistication of London Town with a little bit of hustle-bustle of modern Hong Kong.
The venue features arcade games including The Walking Dead, Monster Drop, Mario Kart and the world exclusive, Roller Fortune. Enjoy spotting the vintage Chanel bags to PlayStation 4’s.
B. Lucky & Sons are located inside the historic TC Beirne building in Fortitude Valley.
The drinks menu features:
- ale in dimpled English pint glasses
- boozy bubble cups like Passion Crackle Smirnoff Vodka – passionfruit and peach tea shaken with apple-flavoured pearls and jellies
- punch bowl cocktails served with grandma’s floral tea cups.
- martini with a side of toast and raspberry jam
- Tarotino – featuring Smirnoff Vodka, Marie Brizard Chocolat Royal, Kahlua, Almond and Yuzo, this is a mad dessert espresso martini served with a gold rim of edible glitter.
The food menu doesn’t disappoint with:
- stone-baked pizza
- Bang On which features gravy, potato crisps, sausage & onion jam
- Naked siu mai which delivers crispy wonton wrappers, bonito flakes, prawns, mushrooms, sweet soy, sesame & chives
- old school fish ‘n chips, chicken wings
- tapas-inspired dishes
Fun Fact: B. Lucky & Sons is at home in the TC Beirne Department Store, a heritage-listed art deco building. Constructed in 1902, the TC Beirne Building was designed as a department store by Brisbane architect Robin Dodds; during the 1950s, the TC Beirne building and the nearby McWhirters, established Fortitude Valley as the largest shopping precinct outside of a central business district in Australia (yep, seriously!). In the past two years the building has been refurbished and reinvigorated into a new urban retail precinct.
Every day is fortune-filled at B. Lucky & Sons.
About B. Lucky and Sons Brisbane
B Lucky & Sons is located at TC Beirne building – Ground Floor, 315 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, QLD
Opening hours: 12 pm – 10 pm Sunday – Wednesday, and 12 pm – 2 am Thurs/Fri/Sat.
Facebook and Instagram: @bluckyandsons | #luckyandsons