Prep and Cook: 15 mins
Cost: approx. $8.00 per portion
- 2 x 125g Borrowdale pork loin steaks
- 10ml black truffle oil
- 1 x large potato (deseree variety)
- ½ Red onion – cut in 4 wedges
- Sprig of thyme
- 1g salt
- 1 bunch Asparagus
Peach Relish Ingredients:
- 120g tinned peach slices and juice
- 15g red capsicum
- 10g small raisins
- 5ml apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cut potato into 4mm slices and place into a bowl with the pork steaks and red onion
- Pour over truffle oil, thyme and salt and mix well. Place into an air fryer basket and turn onto 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. After five minutes open the drawer and add the asparagus for the remainder of the cooking process.
- Whilst these are cooking prepare relish by cutting peaches and capsicum into rough dice with remaining ingredients and place into a microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave on high for 90 seconds.
Borrowdale was founded on the basis of caring for people, caring for animals, and caring for the land, which underpins its long-term partnerships with family farmers. Borrowdale free range pork adheres to the APIQ free range industry standards, ensuring all pigs have access to extensive outdoor areas their entire lives. Being 100% Carbon Neutral allows Borrowdale to take responsibility for its footprint and carbon emissions across the entire business. That means every animal, every product and every process. The entire carbon footprint has been calculated and Borrowdale has voluntarily chosen to ensure that it’s ‘neutralised’ by offsetting it entirely.
Borrowdale free-range pork is stocked at independent butchers and restaurants across Australia. To find a stockist visit borrowdalefreerange.com.au/stockists.