Combining the mild spice of Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenderloins with sweet potato, red capsicum, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red onion and feta, this Mediterranean-inspired recipe is delicious and so easy to plate. Simply pop the whole tray on a heat-mat centre table!
Download the recipe card for Manu’s Sweet Chilli Tenders Tray Bake.
Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenderloins Tray Bake Recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 2cm rounds
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchinis, coarsely chopped
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 x 350g boxes frozen Ingham’s Free Range Sweet Chicken Tenders
- 100g soft feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with lemon wedges and dressed salad leaves
How to cook in a few simple steps:
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan-forced)
- Season the roasting tray, place sweet potato rounds, onion wedges, and chopped capsicum in the pan. Drizzle with half the oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Cook on the lower shelf of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add chopped zucchini, drizzle remaining oil and cook for a further 20 minutes. Scatter with tomatoes, and cook a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, place Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders on a separate oven tray lined with baking paper. Cook on the upper shelf of the same oven for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crisp.
- To serve, arrange tenders over vegetables, sprinkle with feta and place lemon wedges.
To learn more about Ingham’s, its range of turkey products, and Ingham’s Dinner Done, visit inghams.com.au/dinner-done
Ingham’s has twenty Turkey farms, which are located in New South Wales based on the Macarthur region in South-West Sydney to the Southern Highlands. All farms are family-owned and operated.
Ingham’s is the largest integrated poultry producer across Australia and New Zealand, employing 8,000 people. It supplies locally farmed chicken, turkey and plant-based protein products to major retailers, quick-service restaurant (QSR) operators, food service distributors, wholesalers and export channels. Ingham’s was incorporated in March 2016 and is listed on the ASX as Inghams Group Limited.
Ingham’s is proud to participate in the RSPCA Approved Farming Scheme as a Producer in Australia, with animal welfare and sustainability as two of the company’s top priorities. For more information, visit the Ingham’s website. inghams.com.au