The Ole Restaurant will return on 28th August 2018 with an open central Sangria Bar providing double-sided service and 220 seat capacity.
The venue will feature a festive Spanish vide with a large wine rack as a feature.
The menu will celebrate modern Spanish flavours and was created by Ole Group Executive Chef Tito Fornasiero.
“I absolutely love the whole experience. It is for me, still a new exciting adventure every day, both as a person and a chef. Passion for food is not the only motivation, at this stage what is fundamental for me is creating a positive and professional environment for each one of my chefs, and this change in the venue is paramount for this. It will transmit love into the food our Chefs create and execute every day, resulting in a better experience both for our customers and the staff.”
Highlights of the menu will be:
- ‘Cachete’ – Pedro Ximenez braised beef cheeks with roasted heritage baby carrots and swede purée
- ‘Mejillones’ – Mussels with chorizo, tomato and fresh herbs, in a light cider broth, served w/ crusty bread.
- ‘Andaluza’ – Truss tomatoes with goat’s curd, pickled white anchovies and Spanish onion
- ‘Suquet de Marisco’ – King prawns with mussels, clams, cherry tomato in a light cider and saffron sauce served with crusty bread.
Be tempted by tapas dishes like ‘Tartar de atun’ – Tuna tartare with tomato and fresh herbs salsa and crispy bread or the ‘Croquetas del dia’ and the ‘Chicharrones’ – Fried pork belly with sweet carrot purée, burnt orange glaze and lime.
The Sangria Bar will serve cocktails and Sangria on tap, Estrella Dram and a number of other Spanish beers.
There is live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings.
The new and improved Ole Restaurant and Sangria Bar will be unveiled on Tuesday 28 August 2018.
About Ole Restaurant
Address: Shop B12, Little Stanley Street, South Bank
Ph: 07 3846 1201 / www.olerestaurant.com.au
- Monday to Saturday, 11 am until late (all-day dining)
- Sunday, 8 am until late (Breakfast and all-day dining from 11 am)