The Brisbane Arcade is Brisbane’s oldest and grandest shopping arcade and the headquarters of Queensland’s couture fashion since it opened in 1924.
The Brisbane Arcade includes these shops:
- BethWyn Couture Fabrics – specialists in the finest European fabrics
- Darb Couture: arguably Australia’s maestro of bridal couture
- Keri Craig Emporium: European fashion labels stockists of Elisa Cavaletti, Tuzzi, Simons Vignoli, Clips, Isabel De Pedro, Amtica Santoria and Lorena Benetton
- Indepal Leather: think leather duffle bags, backpacks,
- Issada Cosmetics: iconic Australian make-up brand offers a one-hour make-over or make-up lessons.
- Pia du Pradal: impeccably tailored jackets, skirts and pants
- The Tea Centre
- Tengdahl: designer fashion
- Wendy Louise Designs / Belle Folie Millinery: fascinators, jewellery items and hair accessories
Brisbane Arcade has been home to Queensland’s ‘royalty’ of fashion and jewellery designers since opening in 1924. The iconic Arcade today is also where some of the city’s best high tea and café dining venues can be found along with unique gift emporiums, stockists of exclusive international and local fashion and accessories labels along with beauty outlets and more.
Brisbane Arcade operating proceeds benefit the University of Queensland Medical School and medical research which means that shopping at Brisbane Arcade means you are helping to fund lifesaving global medical research for complex conditions such as cancer, maternal and child health, chronic and critical illness, brain and mental health as well as health care delivery.