If you enjoy counting down the days to Christmas, then you might like to purchase an advent calendar. Here’s our list of affordable advent calendars available in Australia:
You can purchase advent calendars as special buys at Aldi. You might be lucky to find one for Barbie, Cadbury, Chupa Chups, Minion, Paw Patrol or Peppa Pig.
Big W Australia
Target has advent calendars for Bluey, Cadbury, Care Bears, Disney, Harry Potter, Hot Wheels, Kinder, Hey Duggee, LEGO, Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, Pokemon, Trolli Gummi and Warheads.
Target has advent calendars for Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate, Chuppa Chups, Lindt Teddy Chocolates and more.
Kmart has advent calendars for:
- Books: Disney Princess, Disney Storybook, Marvel Storybook, Pokemon
- Food: Chupa Chups, Kinder, Trolli Fruity Gummi
- Games: Pokemon Trading Card Game,
- Toys: Barbie, DreamWorks Gabby’s Dollhouse, Elf on the Shelf, Hot Wheels, Jurassic World Dominion, LEGO City, LEGO Friends, LEGO Harry Potter, LEGO Star Wars, LEGO Super Heros Avengers, PAW Patrol
- Beauty: Hidden Secrets, OXX Cosmetics (various)
Target has advent calendars for Bluey, LEGO Super Heroes Marvel Avengers and more.
Woolworths has advent calendars for Barbie, Cadbury, Chupa Chups, Funko, Kinder, LEGO, Lindt Teddy Milk Chocolate, Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, Playmobil, Transformers, Trolli Gummi,
How to Save Money on Advent Calendars
You can save money by purchasing advent calendars on sale at the end of year sales. You’ll need to hide them for a year though.
If you are crafty, you might like to make a reusable advent calendar. You can then fill it up with custom presents that will suit your children. This is ideal if your family members have an allergy or food intolerance.
You can also purchase reusable advent calendars made with fabric bags, felt, or wooden boxes. Select one that suits your storage.
I bought the Body Shop advent calendar on sale. Then I used the body products as presents throughout the year.