Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin combines plump English blackberries and wild Scottish raspberries with Greenall’s Original London Dry Gin. The result is a flavour-packed gin with no added sugar. Think fruity flavours with a round citrus taste.
Here are some ways to try Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin:
Greenall’s Wild Berry and Flora Dora Cocktail
40ml Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin
20ml Fresh Lime Juice
10ml Raspberry Syrup
- Build all ingredients in a highball glass over ice. Stir and serve.
Wild Berry Frosé Recipe
50ml Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin
20ml Lemon Juice
10ml Raspberry Purée
10ml Strawberry Purée
30ml Simple Syrup
65ml Rosé Wine
- Blend all ingredients with ice until smooth granita texture is achieved.
- Then pour into a large highball, hurricane or sling glass. Garnish with a strawberry fan
Dolce Vita Recipe
45ml Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin
15ml Sweet Vermouth
5ml Passion Fruit Syrup
- Stir all ingredients well with ice to chill and dilute.
- Strain over a large chunk of ice in a tumbler or whisky glass. Garnish with an orange slice.
About Greenall Gin
Greenall’s is the Original Handcrafted London Dry Gin, distilled since 1761 by England’s longest-standing gin distillers, G&J Greenall’s Distillery in Warrington. Made with 100% British wheat paired with eight hand-picked botanicals, which are dried in the original way and added by hand to the copper pot still, Greenall’s is crafted under the watchful eye of Master Distiller, Joanne Moore, only the seventh master distiller to be the guardian of the iconic brand since 1761.
Greenall’s Wild Berry Gin is available at Dan Murphy’s, BWS (the majority of stores) or Heinemann in Sydney Airport. Each bottle starts at $41.99. For more information, visit www.greenallsgin.com.
How do you like to drink your gin? Please share your favourite recipes.