This is a delicious creamy savoury pasta that is super easy and quick to make. It is perfect for a healthy mid-week vegan meal. Feel free to add whatever you have in the fridge to add some extra nutrients and vegetables.
Here’s a recipe from a plant-based nutritionist and mum of three, Claire Power (@healthyfrenchwife). Thanks for sharing.
Vegan Creamy Almond Sundried Tomato Pasta Recipe
- 400 grams pasta
- 2 cups Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk, or similar
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano + more to top.
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions.
- In a blender combine the garlic, Califia Farms Unsweetened Almond Milk, sundried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper.
- Combine the cooked pasta and creamy almond sundried tomato sauce and heat up together on the stove on low heat.
Follow Claire on Instagram at @healthyfrenchwife.
About Califia Farms
Califia Farm’s plant-based milks are the best to use in savoury recipes as they are completely unsweetened and really creamy. For more details on Califia Farms visit: califiafarms.com.au or head to @califiafarms / #califiafarmsau
If you try the recipe above and like it, you might like to pin this one to your favourite Pinterest board or print it out for a trial run.
Please leave a comment below to tell us how you like to eat your pasta?