After discovering coffee jelly at a local roaster, I decided to have a go at making it at home.
I found recipe online and adapted the instructions below. I asked my local café, Crampton Social to brew two shots of espresso.
The finished dish looks a little like iced coffee and tastes delicious.
- 1 packet of Aeroplane Create-a-Jelly
- 2 shots of espresso coffee + boiling water = 250 ml
- 270ml coconut cream
- Boil the kettle and prepare two shots of espresso
- Combine the Create-a-Jelly crystals with 250ml of espresso and boiling water. Stir with a fork until completely dissolved.
- Add the coconut cream to the jelly and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into serving glasses, or rectangular container.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
Sprinkle with coconut or chocolate shavings to serve.