Here’s are our list of places in Brisbane to buy a luxury Easter Egg:
- Biome sells a great range of dairy-free chocolates, so it’s the perfect place to go if your recipient is lactose intolerant. They also stock milk chocolate bars and cute bilby gifts.
- Couverture & Co. has delectable chocolate to impress. Red Hill.
- New Farm Confectionery – has chocolate bark, bars and rocky road to die for, if you’re looking for a non-traditional option.
- Dello Mano – Hot cross bun brownies, Easter egg-shaped brownies, mud cake, rocky road, truffles and the regular luxury brownies. Located at 4/83 Merthyr Rd, New Farm and Brisbane CBD.
- Jocelyn’s Provisions
- Mayfair Chocolate – you can select a delicious range of bite-size chocolates for a gift box. Spring Hill.
- Max Brenner
- Murielle Vuilleumier – a Swiss Chocolatier who makes divine chocolate goodies. Located at 113 Commercial Road, Tenerife
- Noosa Chocolate Factory has hand-painted eggs and bunnies. Brisbane CBD.
Look out for Pink Lady’s Save the Bilby chocolate from Myer or David Jones, with a percentage of the profits going towards saving the bilbies, research and maintaining their habitat. The Save the Bilby online shop has a great range of books, gifts, plush toys, hats and T-shirts.
What Easter food will you be eating this year? Where do you buy your Easter gifts?