Here’s are our list of places in Brisbane to buy a luxury Easter Egg:
- Biome sells a great range of dairy-free chocolates, so it’s the perfect place to go if your recipient is lactose intolerant. They also stock milk chocolate bars and cute bilby gifts.
- Couverture & Co. has delectable chocolate to impress. Red Hill.
- New Farm Confectionery – has chocolate bark, bars and rocky road to die for, if you’re looking for a non-traditional option.
- Dello Mano – Hot cross bun brownies, Easter egg-shaped brownies, mud cake, rocky road, truffles and the regular luxury brownies. Located at 4/83 Merthyr Rd, New Farm and Brisbane CBD.
- Jocelyn’s Provisions
- Mayfair Chocolate – you can select a delicious range of bite-size chocolates for a gift box. Spring Hill.
- Max Brenner
- Noosa Chocolate Factory has hand-painted eggs and bunnies. Brisbane CBD.
- 17 Rocks Chocolate specializes in single-origin handmade chocolates. The Easter range includes chicks in a nest, hollow eggs, solid bunnies, flat bilbies, flat easter eggs and flat bunnies. They are located in Seventeen Mile Rocks. https://www.17rocks.com.au/
Chocolate Box has a selection of chocolate bilbies, foiled chocolate bunnies and rabbits, cheeky little chocolate chicks. They have partnered with Save the Bilby Fund whose vision is to save the bilby from extinction in our lifetime. A percentage of all Easter bilby chocolate sales will be donated to the fund. The Save the Bilby online shop has a great range of books, gifts, plush toys, hats and T-shirts.
What Easter food will you be eating this year? Where do you buy your Easter gifts?