The Van Gogh Alive is a touring exhibition which allows visitors to experience Van Gogh’s artwork come alive with the latest in sound and project technology.
The exhibition focuses on his artwork from his most prolific decade 1880 to 1890. You’ll be able to view many of his masterpieces and beloved paintings using his vivid colour scheme and technique.
The artwork is projected onto walls, columns, roofs and floors to create an immersive experience. You’ll be able to hear beautiful music score and read educational text. The sights and sounds are choreographed to create a unique and memorable experience.
Van Gogh Alive Features
- More than 3,000 images create the multimedia art experience
- Over 40 high-definition projectors using super large format
- Main feature lasts 45 minutes, so allow 60 to 90 minutes to view the exhibition
- Combines art, culture, science and history
- Suitable for adults and children
- Presented in over 65 cities worldwide
- Coming soon to Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Newcastle, Perth
Bookings are essential.
The exhibition has been made available by Grande Exhibitions of Australia (www.grandeexhibitions.com) and VisionCom of France.
Brisbane dates: 19 October 2021 – 22 January 2022
Where: Northshore Brisbane
Book your tickets now: https://vangoghalive.com.au/brisbane/
Developed by Grande Experiences, SENSORY4™ is a unique system that combines multichannel motion graphics, cinema-quality surround sound and up to forty high-definition projectors to provide one of the most exciting multiscreen environments in the world.
SENSORY4™ can transform any exhibition space to create a dynamic, informative and visually spectacular experience. Incredibly detailed images flow through the mass of projectors and merge with digital surround sound to saturate the space in a breathtaking immersive display.