When it comes to spicing things up in the bedroom, either solo or with your partner, adult toys are gaining popularity with each passing year and with good reason. The sex toy industry is already a billion dollar industry worldwide, and per capita, Aussies like to get their groove on in the bedroom right up there with the rest of folks. With thousands of adult toys on the market, all boasting amazing features like cordless use, full-body waterproof casing, and ergonomic designs for a natural feel, it can be hard to sort through which toys are the best. We’ve teamed up with Australia’s largest online toy retailer, Randy Fox, to bring you the top five favorite sex toys of Brisbane shoppers, to give you an easier time at selecting one for yourself. Here’s what Brisbane shoppers are loving in 2019!
5) Medisil Magic Touch Massager Wand. While the Medisil Magic Touch Massager Wand may not be discreet in its volume or size, and thus should be used a very private area, it is a crowd pleaser. It is classified as a full-body massager, comes with a vibrating head, and has two different speeds: low and high. Unlike other vibrator brands out there, the Medisil Wand packs quite an explosive punch, enabling you to use it on larger muscle groups like your thighs and buttocks too.
The wand is popular among consumers because of its power. Not only can it bring on strong orgasms, but it also helps those who have trouble orgasming or who might take a long time to orgasm. The Medisil Magic Touch Massager Wand is the Australian version of the popular Hitachi Wand and is made by the company Down Under Toys. It uses a cord, so it should not be used near water and is designed for 240-volt outlets.
4) We-Vibe Touch USB Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator. The We-Vibe brand originally gained fame when their couple’s vibrator appeared on Oprah all those years ago, with the latest version of their personal massager, the We-Vibe Touch USB Clitoral Vibrator coming with a simple, ergonomic design that fits in the palm of your hand. The silicone material makes it feel very soft to the touch, but it is still firm enough to retain its shape.
Due to its small size, it doesn’t get in the way during couple play, can easily fit in a purse, and has eight vibration modes. The We-Vibe Touch USB is very popular because it is waterproof, easy to maintain, puts out strong vibrations despite its size, has pulsating and vibrating options, and ergonomically fits across the clitoris.
3) Tenga Flip 0 (Zero) Male Masturbator. The Tenga Flip Zero is a hypo-allergenic male masturbator that is classified as a premium reusable and waterproof option for men looking for a zero-mess toy. We would forgive you if on first glance, you thought you might be looking at a space ship of some sort. The Tenga Flip Zero is a firm favourite thanks to its interesting, yet chic design for the modern man.
Internally, it is made out of intricate details and has multiple patterns for stimulation and massage. Beyond this, it is incredibly small, sleek looking, and includes sample lubricants. It comes with a flip open construction so that it is very easy to clean and maintain as well as dry. As far as male toys go, this bad boy comes in at first place.
2) Satisfyer Pro 2 – Suction Pressure Clitoral Stimulator. The latest craze in adult toy technology has got to be the “pleasure pulsation revolution”. Whilst traditional vibrators have ruled the roost over the years, air pressure technology has taken the adult toy game by storm more recently. The most popular of this new tech is the Satisfyer range of toys. The Satisfyer Pro 2 is a touch-free clitoral stimulator that comes with eleven levels of vibrations and uses vacuum technology.
It comes with an oval head, is ergonomically made, and is waterproof for those who like to have fun in water. It uses a long-lasting lithium-ion battery, comes with a magnetic charging cable, and is very easy to clean due to its medical-grade silicone material. The Satisfyer Pro 2 is popular for its suction (pleasure wave) feature, provides tingling orgasms, and many note that it’s the closest experience you can get to oral sex due to its enlarged, contoured tip. Bring on the pleasure revolution!
1) The Rechargeable Randy Rabbit Vibrator 2. Standing at the number one spot for Brisbane shoppers is old faithful. The Randy Rabbit Vibrator 2 is the hottest selling product on the market due to it being a premium remake of the classic Rabbit Vibrator style. It brings together elegance, power, luxury, and pleasure. It comes with USB rechargeable batteries, a one-year product warranty, and has two powerful motors in it. 100% waterproof, this elegant rabbit vibe comes with three levels of intensity and has nine different pulsation, escalation, and boost modes.
Beyond this, it is whisper quiet, is incredibly flexible, and has a contoured G-spot tip designed for pure pleasure. Unlike other vibrators on the market, the Randy Rabbit has a silver-ringed handle to ensure pinpoint control over your own movements. With all the different styles of vibrators on the market today, sometimes a classic reigns supreme as with the Randy Rabbit 2. Brisbane’s favourite!
And there you have it, The Randy Fox Top 5 list of Brisbane’s favourite sex toys! When it comes to clitoral stimulators, vibrators, or male masturbators, you cannot go wrong with these top five options. As of right now, the Randy Rabbit is the top-selling sex toy for Brisbane consumers, while the Tenga Flip Zero is the highest-rated sex toy option for men. What makes all five of these toys top-tier are their attention to detail, their ergonomic designs, and their ease of convenience. From waterproof full-body shafts to magnetic charging, to numerous pulsation and vibration levels, choosing between them is going to be difficult at best. The adult toy revolution is well and truly upon us!