The iconic Stokehouse restaurant has had a renovation with a new kitchen shipped out from Switzerland. The new menu has been curated by Chef Richard Ousby.
The redesign will feature increased seating, booths, intimate spaces and an exclusive private lounge. The space will be expanded with a larger boardwalk area to take full advantage of the priceless river views.
Here’s a sneak peek at the menu:
- mozzarella and bolognaise jaffle (I give this a hands-down 5 stars)
- salted cod fitters with sheep’s milk yoghurt
- grilled haloumi with burnt honey and fresh mint
- Australian produced salami and pickle
- fried chicken bites (the best-fried chicken I’ve ever tasted!!!!)
- spanner crab and buckwheat noodle with sweet corn and basil.
Be tempted by cocktails like:
- Don Julio – Blanco Tequila, fig jam, ginger, pineapple shrub, vanilla syrup, lemon juice, lemon and vanilla sugar crisp.
- The Diamantina is a nod to the wife of the first Governor of Queensland, Lady Diamantina Bowen, and stars Pennyweight Constance Fino, Manly Marine Vodka, thyme, cucumber, lemon oil, topped with soda water and served with nori and citrus caviar nestled in an oyster shell.
Be entertained with music – every Friday evening and Sunday afternoon there will be DJs and live sound session.
Stokebar Q is located right next to the Queensland Maritime Museum.
About Stokebar Q
Stokebar Q is located at Sidon Street, South Bank, Brisbane QLD 4101
Phone: 07 3020 0600