Sally Hansen have released their new range of nail polishes including:
- Ohm My Magenta (380) – a deep rich pink
- Pampered in Pink (290) – a fun candy pink
- A patented argan oil formula provides an intensive nourishment and moisture to ensure healthy looking nails.
- Wine Stock (480) – a deep rich purple
- The Miracle Gel have a chip-resistant technology so it’s perfect for home use.
Complete Salon Manicure
- Wine Not (62) – another deep rich purple but with sparkle
- Back to the Fuschia (530) – a candy pink with a tad shimmer
Fun Fact: A bottle of Sally Hansen Terra-Coppa (a rose gold nail polish) is sold every two minutes in America.
Top tip: Use a top coat to avoid chipping, peeling and yellowing.
These nail polishes are easy to apply and would look great on most skin tones. Pinks and burgundies are such feminine colours, they’ll flatter your outfits of the day.
About Sally Hansen
Sally Hansen was started in the 1905s and are leaders in the nail beauty products and tools.
Head to the Sally Hansen website to order.
#colorofthemoment #miraclegel #completesalonmanicure