These wraps are packed with chicken, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and carrots and topped with a delicious peanut butter sauce.
Time: 2.5 hours. Serves 4 people.
Peanut Butter Sauce Chicken Wraps Recipe
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- Wraps of choice (wholemeal wraps suggested or gluten-free)
- Coriander to serve
- Crushed peanuts to serve
For the Peanut Butter Marinade:
- 1/2 cup Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp oil of choice
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a bowl and emulsify using a whisk until fully
- In a marinating dish, place chicken and peanut sauce and mix around so that the
chicken is coated. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours.
- Once the chicken has marinated, heat a frying pan with 2 tbsp of oil of choice on a
- Place chicken in the pan and cook each side for at least 4 minutes, or until cooked
- Whilst chicken is cooking, julienne the carrot, dice the tomatoes and slice the lettuce
- Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pan. Wraps are ready to assemble!
- To assemble wraps, place shredded lettuce on the base of the wrap. Top with
chicken, carrot and tomatoes. Drizzle with Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter and
sprinkle crushed peanuts. Top with coriander to serve.
Mayver’s Smooth and Crunchy Peanut Butter 750g Mega Jars are available now in Woolworths, Australia-wide for RRP AUD$8.50.
Mayver’s is an Australian family-owned natural spread company. All Mayver’s natural spreads are vegan and contain absolutely no added oil, sugar, gluten, dairy, cholesterol or hardened fats and are nothing but goodness for your family. Mayver’s products are available at Woolworths, Coles and independent retailers Australia-wide. For more information, recipes or inspiration visit Mayver’s website: mayvers.com.au