We ordered the January 2018 Paleo Warehouse subscription box and here is our review.
It’s easy to place an order on the website. Unfortunately, they don’t deliver to a post office box, so you’ll need to use a suitable delivery address.
Jess talks about what motivated her to create the company:
I started Paleo Warehouse with the hopes of creating a site where you can find great Paleo Friendly products and also try new Paleo snacks every month. As the Paleo Lifestyle grows there are so many new products coming on the market. I believe it is a very exciting time ahead. At the end of the day a Paleo Lifestyle is results driven and you can’t help but want to share feeling good.
Contents of the Paleo Warehouse January 2018 box
- Ginger powder from the 99th Monkey – hand grown and hand-harvested by the people of Timor Leste
- Spiced banana and pecan gut-friendly cupcakes by The Monday Food Co paleo mix (contains green banana flour, tapioca and coconut flour)
- Raw cacao shotproof creamer by Keto and Ko
- Organic and activated mixed nuts by Totally Nuts
- mini jar of ABC butter by Totally Nuts (almonds, brazils, cashews)
- tea bag of clean matcha green tea by Pukka
- Cacao and almond bar by Naked Paleo
- Salted caramel energy bar by At One
We don’t just recommend any products, these are tried and tested by our clan before we take the leap and share them with you.