Here are some of the Facebook groups you can join to keep up to date and ask for assistance based in Brisbane with Suburbs:
- Everton Park Community Page, Qld (4053)
- Ferny Hills, Arana Hills, Everton Hills community
- I Love Everton Park (4053)
- Mitchelton and Surrounds Community Group (4053)
- Stafford & Stafford Heights Community (4053)
- Wynnum/Manly Community
Local Brisbane Groups Helping the Elderly Facebook Groups
- Shopping Angels – Shopping Angels AU is a community program (inspired by Jayde Powell in the USA) designed to provide free services to populations at-risk for the novel COVID-19 virus that is spreading throughout Australia. Individuals aged 60+ and those who are immune-compromised are specifically vulnerable to contracting this virus. To help ease the uncertainty, anxiety, and fear surrounding this pandemic, we are volunteering our time to physically pick up groceries or other shopping necessities for those who may prefer to stay within the safety of their own home at no additional cost. To volunteer or request help: https://forms.gle/Yh6YMxVDCYtZ1CtJ8 and https://www.facebook.com/shoppingangelsau
- Wynnum Manly Supplies for elderly – care kits via Meals on Wheels
Local Brisbane Business Facebook Groups
Local Brisbane Hospitality Facebook Groups
- Brisbane Bartenders Network
- Hospitality Network Brisbane
- Brisbane Hospitality and Tourism Jobs
- Queensland Hospitality Jobs
Hashtags: #SAVEHOSPO #KEEPOURVENUESALIVE
Brisbane Mums and Parenting Facebook Groups
- Mums of Brisbane Facebook Group – Mums of Brisbane is your go-to source for mum friendly advice, support, chats and things to do with your Mum friends and your family! This is a judgement-free zone – we are a supportive community that knows just what its like to be raising little humans.
- Brisbane Mums Online Facebook Group – We encourage all forms of motherhood – and all ways of parenting, as long as it is full of love and care for the safety and security of children, is welcome here. We do not encourage any discussion that is biased to any type of parenting, nor do we allow Mums to speak disrespectfully to each other or other members of the community. We promote encouragement and respectful discussion to aide fellow mums in the most difficult (and rewarding) job of motherhood. Our page respects the race, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle of all mums and members of the community, and takes care not to insult individuals with biased, prejudiced, or defamatory comments.
- Brisbane Mums Group (Facebook) – A page where Brisbane parents can find the best family-friendly events, Brisbane’s best places for kids, hidden secrets, helpful advice, things to do, where to eat, have a laugh and much more. Join our discussion group for a safe place for Brisbane parents to ask questions, seek advice, share experiences and join a vibrant and supportive community.
- Mums of Brisbane Facebook Group – Mums of Brisbane is your go-to source for mum friendly advice, support and access to Brisbane activities and businesses.
- Awesome Mums of Northside Brisbane – Facebook Group
- South Brisbane Mums Facebook Group
- Recession Proof Mums Australia
Please leave a comment below if you know of any other Brisbane or South East Queensland Facebook Groups.