- This event has passed.
Burrata Night Menu – Salt Meats Cheese
For one night only, this coming Tuesday 4 February, the restaurants’ notoriously creative chefs will serve up the queen of cheese – burrata – in five different ways as part of its first-ever Burrata Night, starting from 5pm.
Cheese lovers will swoon over five ‘legen-dairy’ dishes, including a truffle and porcini gnocchetti with warm burrata, or a pumpkin sauce-filled burrata served on a blue-cheese and mozzarella pizza base and topped with pink pepper and bread crumbs. All five dishes are available for $49, or $15 each.
Burrata Night Menu – on Tuesday 4 February for one night only!
- Double Panko and herb crumbed fried Burrata.
- Cured meat Bresaola and naked burrata served with rocket.
- Truffle and porcini gnocchetti served with warm burrata.
- Homemade arrabbiata spicy spaghetti topped with burrata
- Burrata hand stuffed with Genovese Pesto served warm on Margherita pizza.
- Pumpkin sauce filled Burrata served on blue cheese and mozzarella base pizza, topped with pink pepper and breadcrumbs.
- Naked burrata: served with rocket, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Add your filling: truffle mushroom, pumpkin, basil pesto, chilli sauce.
Salt Meats Cheese’s Burrata Night is on Tuesday 4 February from 5-9:30pm.
About Salt Meats Cheese
Established in 2012, Salt Meats Cheese is a family-owned Italian restaurant group and purveyor of gourmet Italian produce. The cousin duo behind Salt Meats Cheese, Stefano De Blasi & Edoardo Perlo share a mutual passion for honest cooking using quality ingredients. At Salt Meats Cheese, we’re proud to share this passion with our guests.