- This event has passed.
BrisAsia Food Festival
20 February - 21 February
The new look and feel BrisAsia Food Festival – one day of culinary delights and demonstrations across a handful of Brisbane restaurants. Book a seat and order a plate or three from the unique menus or be inspired by cooking demonstrations by local chefs at one of the participating local restaurants near you.
The participating restaurants include:
- 8848 Momo House, Pod 1, Brunswick Street Mall, Fortitude Valley
- Chu the Phat, 111 Melbourne Street, South Brisbane
- Curry ‘n’ Cask, Shop 4, 455 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
- Golden Palace Chinese Restaurant, Level 1, 624 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley
- Fat Dumpling Bar, 2 King Street, Bowen Hills
- Indian Brothers, 275 Ipswich Road, Annerley
- Indian Brothers, Shop 2, Level 1, 144 Indooroopilly Road, Taringa
- Kubo’s Bar and Grill, Coorparoo Square, 300 Old Cleveland Road, Coorparoo
- Madame Wu, Upper Plaza Level, Riparian Plaza, 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane City
- Super Bowl, 185 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley
Contact the participating restaurant for operating hours, BrisAsia Food Festival offers and bookings.
View all BrisAsia Festival events, including festival highlights, on the BrisAsia Festival page.