6-Week Mindfulness for Stress & Anxiety
29 May @ 5:30 pm - 3 July @ 7:00 pm$90 – $399
When you enter a phase in your life during which you are vulnerable to stress, anxiety or depression, you tend to lose touch with what is happening around you and the small things in life that might have given you pleasure.
Our mindfulness program can help you develop skills for life to increase your awareness, feel more relaxed and get back in touch with the experience of being alive. The sessions incorporate elements from evidence-based programs and therapies such as:
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Positive Psychology.
Our Mindfulness Programs are ideal for adults who:
- Have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder;
- Tend to feel worried and anxious;
- Have been feeling stressed for a while.
Come ready for an experiential course where you will practise mindfulness, meditation, gentle exercises and relaxation techniques, with an experienced Clinical Psychologist in Brisbane CBD.