Serves 1. Prep time – 5 minutes, plus chilling.
- 3/4 cup (185ml) boiling water
- 2 tsp (2g) of Clean Tea’s Blue Byron Tea
- 1 Tbsp (20g) sugar
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (30ml) lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (30ml) Tequila
- 2 Tbsp (40ml) Cointreau
- Steep the tea in boiling water. Cool then chill.
- Combine the sugar and lime zest on a small plate. Strain the tea through a fine sieve.
- To serve, rub the rim of a large glass with lime then dip in the citrus sugar.
- Add the lemon and lime juices to the base of the glass. Add tequila and Cointreau.
- Fill the glass with ice and carefully pour over the tea.
About Clean Tea
Clean Tea makers of 100% organic herbal teas, has created four refreshing recipes that anyone can try this summer. This Australian business has over 50 blends that are hand-blended, sustainability sourced, organic, gluten-free, vegan, and free from chemicals and artificial flavours, making it the perfect choice for any tea drinker.