Serves 6. Prep time 10 minutes, plus freezing. Cook time – 5 minutes.
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp (5g) Blue Byron Tea
- 3/4 cup (125g) blueberries
- 1/2 Tbsp (30ml) lime juice
- Bring the water, sugar and tea to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Strain the tea through a fine sieve. Drop-in half of the blueberries, then half fill the popsicle moulds with tea and freeze for a couple of hours. Cover the remaining tea and refrigerate until required.
- Add lime juice to the remaining tea, stir, then fill moulds almost to the top. Drop-in remaining blueberries and add the popsicle stick. Freeze for a couple more hours or overnight until frozen.
About Clean Tea
Clean Tea makers of 100% organic herbal teas, has created four refreshing recipes that anyone can try this summer. This Australian business has over 50 blends that are hand-blended, sustainability sourced, organic, gluten-free, vegan, and free from chemicals and artificial flavours, making it the perfect choice for any tea drinker.