Emirates Airlines have relaunched one of the biggest initiatives in the airline’s history with the installation of the world’s first private First Class suites. These feature privacy screens for maximum exclusivity.
These super-duper suites have massage-enabled leather seats which convert to flat beds. You can also enjoy comfort covers, cosy fabric sleeping suits and slippers, down pillows and cotton lined blankets for a good night’s sleep.
An Emirates Airlines First Class Suite ticket provides the following touches of luxury:
- a dining table, built-in vanity table with mirror and an overnight amenity kit.
- a seat that reclines from upright position to a full-flat bed
- Electrically operated door, mini bar, reading lights, work desk – with built-in illuminated vanity mirror personal electrically controlled mini-bar and room service feature
- Features include a fold-out mechanical table, a flower vase, a literature pocket, a credenza sideboard,
- wardrobe, forward and aft stationary panels and screens
- Adjoining centre suites have an electrically-operated privacy divider that can be raised and lowered
- Electrically-operated leg rest, backrest, headrest, armrest, seat frame, leg rest extension and seat pan extension which enable the seat to convert to any pre-set position (upright, dining, or bed) or to any intermediate position
- Touch screen Wireless Integrated Passenger Seat Controller for Emirates’ IFE (In-flight Entertainment) and seat functions.
- 32”HD LCD screen on newly-delivered A380 and B777s linked to Emirates’ award-winning ice in-flight entertainment system
- A PC power outlet, dual USB port and RJU headphone jack
- Onboard Shower Spa on A380
Emirates is the first airline to introduce two fully-equipped bathrooms in its First Class cabins, including shower facilities in an aircraft:
- Two Shower Spas are located in the First Class cabin for the exclusive use of First Class customers
- Shower cubicle with water temperature/time control, vanity unit, wash basin, clothes changing area and toilet
- Includes a hairdryer and a full-length mirror
- Features heated flooring, leather seating, exotic flowers to create a relaxed ambience
- Cosmetics include perfumes by Bulgari and VOYA shampoo, conditioner, body moisturiser, shower
- gel and exfoliate
First Class passengers may use a fully-stocked bar, situated at the front of the First Class cabin on the upper deck.
First Class and Business Class passengers have the exclusive use of the Onboard Lounge situated at the rear of the Business Class cabin on the upper deck of the A380 aeroplane. In addition to a fully stocked bar containing premium branded liqueurs and spirits and a selection of hot and cold canapés and snacks, there are two sofas, and a 55 inch LCD screen showing the aircraft’s position and views from its external cameras.
Look out for the Emirates Private Collection by Bulgari
Passengers on long-haul flights will be given amenity kit bags designed exclusive by Bulgari for Emirates. There are four highly collectable designs per gender, and contain essential items such as hairbrush, dental kit, shaving foam, fragrances and more.
Dining in First class
First class passengers can order an a la carte multi-course meals created by top international chefs from an extensive menu. The menu is on demand and an order can be placed at any time during the flight. A complete range of drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic, is available on a complimentary basis.
Did you know that Emirates uses the finest Royal Doulton china and exclusive Robert Welch cutlery- providing a Premium Class dining that is unmatched?
The Emirates story started in 1985 when we launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, we fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
We inspire travellers around the world with our growing network of worldwide destinations, industry-leading inflight entertainment, regionally inspired cuisine, and world-class service. https://www.emirates.com/au/english/