Makes: 8 skewers
Prep and Cooking Time: 16 mins
Cost: approx. $2.20 per skewer (incl sauce)
Warilba Lamb Kebab Ingredients
350g Warilba Lamb – 1.5cm dice
70g Pumpkin – it is important thickness is approx. 4mm
50g Halloumi – diced
40g Red Capsicum – diced
2 large leaves kale – torn and folded
30g Red onion – dice
Mint Pesto Ingredients
1 cup picked mint leaves
½ cup picked parsley leaves
1/8 cup toasted pine nuts
1/8 cup olive oil
1 tsp cider vinegar
1 tsp honey
Few grinds black pepper
- Cut and weigh all ingredients according to the recipe then start threading them onto skewers.
- When finished load kebabs into air fryer set at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes
- To achieve an appealing green pesto, you need to blanch and refresh the picked herbs first in boiling water then into iced water.
- Boil the kettle and pour over herbs, sit for 15 seconds then strain and plunge herbs into ice water. Squeeze out excess water and place in a mini food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until a loose paste is achieved.
- Remove kebabs from the air fryer and drizzle pesto over them to finish
- To convert to a more substantial meal serve with tortilla wraps and salad leaves or with rice and beans.