Cleaver’s Garlic and Tuscan Herb Lamb Steak
Prep and Cooking Time: 24 mins
Cost: approx. $9.00 per portion
Cleaver’s Lamb Steak Ingredients
- 50g Quince paste
- 10ml water
- 15g White balsamic vinegar
- 1g salt
- Sprig rosemary
- 150g carrot – cut into chunks and blanched 5mins in boiling water
- 160g pumpkin
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 leaves Kale
- 2 Asparagus spears
- 75g cherry tomatoes
- 10ml EV olive oil
- Salt flakes
- Bring pot of water to boil and blanch the carrot in salted water until tender. Alternatively, you could boil the kettle and pour over a bowl of carrots and microwave for three minutes then drain.
- In a microwave safe bowl place quince paste, water, vinegar, salt and rosemary into a bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Tip half of marinade on lamb and coat. Coat vegetables in olive oil and salt and place carrot and pumpkin with lamb in air fryer, set at 200degC for 18mins
- When there is five minutes remaining cook time on the air fryer add asparagus, cherry tomatoes and kale for the duration of the cook.
- Serve Lamb with vegetables and use remaining quince marinade to drizzle over dish