Would you love to write for Brisbanista?
Our regular contributors are either experts in their field or passionate writers. If you’d like to be a guest blogger or think you have something worth sharing with Brisbane residents, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Post Guidelines
Guest posts must be original content with copyright-free eye-catching images. If you do not have a finished and polished article, then we’ll need to see samples of your previous work with your ideas.
Please email us your articles or ideas, which are:
- high quality, original and unique content (long or short)
- catching title
- proofread by another person for grammatical errors and spelling
- please include eye-catching original photos, infographics or copyright free images to illustrate your article (optimised in file size for the web).
Whenever you write an article for us, you agree to spend time promoting your article on all of your social media platforms.
In exchange, we are happy to add a one to three sentence profile about yourself with a happy smiling head shot photograph. This can link to your website or one social media profile.
We love featuring videos. The quality must be professional with copyright free sound (use a microphone please). We prefer videos to be under 30 seconds, but no longer than 2 minutes.
Benefits of guest writing
- link to your website (improving your ranking and Klout score)
- brand awareness and exposure of your business or products
- the opportunity to attend exclusive press and media events
- the opportunity to trial products and services
- the thrill of seeing your work published online
- a written recommendation for your LinkedIn profile (optional – If you have contributed more than ten articles).