Here’s are our list of places in Brisbane to buy a luxury Easter Egg:
- Biome sells a great range of dairy free chocolates, so it’s the perfect place to go if your recipient is lactose intolerant. They also stock milk chocolate bars and cute bilby gifts.
- Couverture & Co. has delectable chocolate to impress. Red Hill.
- New Farm Confectionery – has chocolate bark, bars and rocky road to die for, if your looking for a non-traditional option.
- Dello Mano – Hot cross bun brownies, Easter egg shaped brownies, mud cake, rocky road, truffles and the regular luxury brownies. Located at 4/83 Merthyr Rd, New Farm and Brisbane CBD.
- Jocelyn’s Provisions
- Mayfair Chocolate – you can select a delicious range of bite size chocolates for a gift box. Spring Hill.
- Max Brenner
- Murielle Vuilleumier – a Swiss Chocolatier who makes divine chocolate goodies. Located at 113 Commercial Road, Tenerife
- Noosa Chocolate Factory has hand painted eggs and bunnies. Brisbane CBD.
Look out for Pink Lady’s Save the Bilby chocolate from Myer or David Jones, with a percentage of the profits going towards saving the bilbies, research and maintaining their habitat.
What Easter food will you be eating this year?