I love this video by David Wolf on how to care for your teeth.
Nadine Artemis from Living Libations has written a great book called ‘Holistic Dental Care’ which is worth having on your bookshelf.
Next time you get your teeth checked, look for a biological dentist or a holistic dentist.
If you think you might need fillings make sure you ask for someone who does mercury (amalgam) free fillings.
A good biological dentist will remove any existing mercury fillings safely using a rubber dam and dispose of them correctly. Make sure they have a follow-up protocol.
Look for a dentist who is a current member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT).
Your teeth are alive, so look after them.
Here is a list of some of the biological dentists I am aware of (some of these are recommendations from the comments and have been added in good fair, so please do your own research):
- Wholistic Dentistry, Queanbeyan, near Canberra
- Ashton Dental, Cairns
- Dent8 Dental, Taringa, Brisbane
- Dental Wellness, The Gap
- Dr John Sotis, Mermaid Beach
- Dr Scott Makiol, Mooroka
- Eric Davis Dental, Margate Beach
- Evolve Dental Healing, Kenmore
- ME Dental, Highfields and Toowoomba
- New Directions Dentistry, Dr Leigh Woodbridge, Teneriffe
- Perfect Teeth, Cairns
New South Wales
- Dr Simon Briggs and Dr Vaness Platt, Adelaide
- Dr Michael Chong, Image Dental, Perth
- Dr Gregory Gibb, Auckland
- Dr Mike Godrey, Bay of Plenty
Please leave a comment below if you have seen any other holistic dentists and can recommend them.
If you are passionate about this subject, you can visit: