QENDO 30th anniversary gala dinner
25 August @ 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm$150
Join Endometriosis Association Queensland (QENDO) to celebrate 30 years of supporting women affected by endometriosis.
From humble beginnings in 1988, we have grown into an organisation that has achieved great success in building awareness of this disease across all parts of the community: from schools, the family home and in doctors’ offices, through to research labs and Australian parliament. However, many people still have not heard of endometriosis and women continue to suffer alone in silence.
Each year we strive to do more and 2018—our 30th birthday—will be our biggest year yet.
On 25 August, we are hosting a gala dinner to celebrate this milestone and all the people (from community, business, healthcare and research) who have helped to build this organisation. It is a night to celebrate:
- women—our femininity but also our strength
- connectivity—we are all connected to one another by a shared experience
- community—we are here to support one another
- empowerment—the power to control our health rests with each and every one of us
- hope—that we can continue to make a difference.