- This event has passed.
Brisbane Fitness Show
14 July - 15 July
We all like to approach fitness and wellness in our own way; so find what works for you, along with all the support and tools you need, at the 2018 Fitness Show in Brisbane – a huge gathering of fitness experts, accessories, healthy food and the latest exercise classes.
This year’s show brings together some of the biggest names in fitness and nutrition, inspiring athletes, bodybuilding kings along with all of the top brands in fitness and health. You can watch healthy cooking demonstrations, join in on free training and wellness workshops and talks, take part in live classes with celebrity instructors, cheer on competitors in live sports events and try out a huge range of fitness accessories, shoes and clothing.
Highlights of the 2018 Brisbane Fitness Show:
- Celebrity and expert appearances – there’ll be group training sessions, open workouts, talks, Q&As and meet and greets with some of the biggest names in fitness, nutrition, and sport, such as the Keep it Cleaner gals Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw.
- Muscle Beach – located in the heart of the show’s ‘Strength’ zone, here you’ll witness fitness influencers with the most aesthetic physiques in the world, running open workouts in a Venice Beach-style, fully equipped gym.
- Fit Fest – located within the all-new ‘Active’ Zone, Fit Fest will be a focal point of the exhibition showcasing the latest in fitness through exciting workouts and demos that provide participation opportunities for visitors. Wear your activewear and try out a new style of fitness class or a workout with one of your favourite fitness celebs.
- Wellness Hub – learn how to make nutritious and easy to prepare meals, smoothies and healthy treats and join in on a busy schedule of mind, body and soul educational talks and workshops. Plus get personal tips on leading a healthy lifestyle from Australia’s leading health and wellness personalities, trainers and nutritionists.
- The Muscle & Model Stage – Always the focal point of the ‘Strength’ zone this stage will play host to the inaugural QLD Transformation Championships, celebrating amazing physical and life transformations that will shock and inspire.
There will also be networking opportunities, seminars and new product launches of interest to those who work in the business of fitness.
The Fitness Show is open to trade and the general public from 10 am – 5 pm on Saturday 14 July 2018 and Sunday 15 July 2018 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Bank.
For more information visit www.fitness-show.com.au and follow Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates on features, timetables and confirmed celebrities.