These amazing earphones don’t actually go into the ear but send vibrations through the ear which get turned into sound by the inner ear. This leaves the user able to hear normal sounds through their ears like the sound of cars of people talking to them.
This is perfect for athletes who need to be able to hear what’s around them to stay safe.
The next generation of bone conduction technology is what’s inside these lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. The titanium reduces the weight and bulky size, to provide a more securely fit and better sound.
These headphones are suitable for a range of different sports including cycling, skateboarding, running, bushwalking and exercising at a gym.
The AfterShokz headphones have the following features:
- open ear design for comfort and safety
- PremiumPitch – dynamic stereo sound
- LeakSlayer – reduces sound leakage
- Bone conductive technology – delivers sound via the cheekbones
- Sweat resistant
- Reliable battery life to provide 6 hours of music and calls
- Titanium frame for durability and flexibility
- Dual noise cancelling mics to give you clear voice calls
- Audrey Says provides voice prompts
The headphones are currently available in four colours: Ocean (blue), Ivy (green), Slate (grey) and pink.
Purchase your AfterShokz Trekz Bone Conduction Headphones from the Sportitude website in Australia.
AfterShokz brings patented bone conduction technology, initially developed for military special operations and law enforcement by Voxtech in 2001, to sport, mobile and Bluetooth® headphones designed and priced for everyday use.